Tonight we celebrated my Nana’s 79th birthday! Everybody came to the house and we ate tacos and for dessert we had a delicious strawberry cake that I made! It is always nice to have everyone together to talk and laugh. The only person missing was Rebecca, who has started her journey home after two weeks in Kenya!
After cake nana opened the few gifts she had. She got an ultimate pedicure and her big gift was a Tim Tebow hot pink Denver Broncos jersey along with tickets to watch the Jacksonville Jaguars vs. the Denver Broncos on September 12. I have to say I was a little jealous! Nana is a big football fan and a HUGE Tim Tebow fan, so that was the perfect gift for her.
I have been wanting to have a picture taken of Nana, Mom, me and Raeleigh because of there being 4 generations but I always forget when we are all together! So tonight after dinner, dessert and gifts we had small photo-op on the front porch.
Say CHEESE!! :)



